3rd day of Chanukah

Attribution Some rights reserved by SharonaGott
Happy 3rd day of Chanukah and Happy Winter Solstice!
So what did you do today to celebrate either of these festivals of light?  Today I worked on our outside lights. I weeded through all of our Holiday lights and decided I was not going to let the thief of  Santa get me down and so I put out some more lights and decorations.  Not as much as in previous years at it was a very cold 30 degree F today.  I still have a some lights I want to put out but decided that at 23 degrees F, I will write this post and go to bed hopefully it will be a bit warmer tomorrow during the day.  The other things we did today was go to our friend Ping's house for a Chinese dinner.  She is such a great cook!  We made dumplings and talked and laughed with her, her daughter, Bingqing and Heather.  The we tonight is Leigh, Jeff (our middle son) and myself.  It was a great time. Too soon it was time to come home. We dropped Jeff off at Christopher Hardy's house for a reunion of the two. Tomorrow Ryan comes home and I am sure we will not see them for part of that time.  Well good night all.
Happy Solstice and Happy Chanukah to all my friends.
Love, 
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment