Thanksgiving

"We may not see each other often, but the times we share are close to the heart." Flavia
I could not say it better to those that are no longer with us and to those far away. This is a tough Thanksgiving as every year our family remembers the Thanksgiving that we called California to Grandma and Papa Lon's house to hear that what Tyler was thankful for was his new electric wheelchair. It was a very long time ago and many other good things have happened to all of us, but that was a very strong moment in time.
Tyler we miss you this year! Tyler Joel Rudy what an inspiration you were to many.
I am thankful for the wonderful sisters I have and the love they share and for their wonderful children they have raised. I am thankful for my very supportive family they have made a very difficult time easier to bear.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving to all!
And Happy Birthday to a great friend Dennis Smithe.

No comments:

Post a Comment