Thursday, Dec. 7th

Happy 4th day of Chalica! 


While you celebrate the search for what is true, keep in your thoughts and prayers the people around the country and the world that are having difficult times.
My inspiration for Chalica has always been evan austin. He introduced me to Chalica all those many years ago and continues to inspire many people here in the USA and around the world.  He started the Chalica! facebook page and has written a few songs that you can find here! Right now I am thinking about he, his family, the people of his city and his UU Church as they battle the fires in Southern California.
We light our chalice for a free and responsible search for truth and meaning.

Kathy.





Sorry I missed posting the first 3 days but I have been sick. 





No comments:

Post a Comment