Wednesday, March 18, 2020

I know we all are in shock and worried and anxious about family and friends.
What can we do to help?

  • Keep informed - look at a variety of information, but pay more attention to site like the CDC, the World Health Organization and medical personnel than our elected representatives.  
  • Wash your hands - my dad, who was a doctor, use to say that the healthiest people were nurses and housewives because they always had their hands in soapy water. 
  • Keep in touch with your friends - call, txt or email
  • What do you say to those that are in high risk areas and or that have contracted the virus? I love you and are thinking and praying for you.
  • What do we do with our kids? My grandchildren are staying with us and thus many of my teacher family & friends (past and present) have been sending me links. Plus the boys and I had already been searching on Youtube for things to do. I am putting a list together and hopefully will arrange it by age or grade level soon. Things to Do in one place.
  • Here's a link to Why the Coronavirus is such a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment