2nd Day of Chalica Tuesday, 12/3/19

We light our chalice for justice, equity and compassion in human relations. 

While on the cruise we were treated to the wonderful songs of Branden James and James Clark. They are such accomplished young men. Vicki and I saw two of their performances and talked with them a little after the 2nd show. During the 1st show James had said we could take and post pictures so long as we credited them correctly https://brandenjames.com/photos/, which of course I forgot how to do, so I had to research them and wow... they are very impressive guys. 

Braden was on America's got talent in 2013. And he was a season 8 finalist. [See video above]
And if you can't tell he did study Opera, but sings other genres. Oh and he also plays the piano. 
James is a cellist and plays piano. He has a masters in cello performance from Cal State Long Beach. 
They met, became best friends, fell in love and last year they got married. 
So I did find out a lot of this information in my research, but then late one of  the last nights of the cruise Vicki & James picked out tables next to each other for our after the show snack and tea. And I just had to tell them how impressed I was with their talent, drive and journey. Thus started an hour long conversation with them, finding that we had many things in common, Vic & I like Branden had grown up in Southern California. James and I had both suffered the lost of a young family member. Branden has a sister like Vic that is a special education teacher - which came out when I signed 'shit' to Vic and he picked it up. We have told many of our friends to check out their videos and tour schedules and urge you all to do the same. On their blog is their tour schedule and as you will see they perform all over the world and I urge you to see them in concert if you can. I am hoping that next year they will be doing a Mid-West Tour!! If not I might have to visit family in Southern California when they are performing there. 
Well, for my friends in Australia and China, sorry this is a bit late being posted. but I wanted to make sure this was correct and give them the credit that is due them.
Blessed be,
Kathy


And I'll leave you with another favorite: Somewhere only we know



No comments:

Post a Comment